Friday, May 20, 2011

Rest In Peace My Lil Chocolate..




I still remember the first time you came here..
you are so small.. cute like a little bear..
I love you from the first time I saw you.. You are my little bear..
Chocolate.. seconds... minutes... hours.. Its going too fast..
u grown so fast...
you make me smile.. feel not alone..
every time i saw you looking at a bird and running to catch it.
every time you play with xiaohei..
every time you suddenly out from your secret place.. and jump to me
every time no one can find you but u came out when I called you..
u make me laugh.. you make me smile.. feel happy...
Miss you baby...

I think You'll accompany me until I graduated.. until I meet my someone..
thank you make me happy these months sweety..

You know.. when I hear the news that you already died? I can't  believe!!
I can't stop to cry.. when I thinking of you Its make me cry and cry again..
Yesterday.. when touch your cold body.. my heart hurt!!
I call you to wake up.. Don't joked with me.. but You didn't listen.. You know How did I feel..? HURT..
until They fire you. I just know.. I can't see you again..
BUt remember u are always in my heart chocolate..
When You meet Jesus in heaven don't forget to thanks Him that I can meet you is the happiest time of mine..
xiaohei will miss you too.. you are the most special Gift..


Don't be naughty there..
Jesus love you...
I love you too my lil bear...
T_T

1 comment: